No "fate" to hav mp3 ba
A complains I wanna say out… I bought a mp3 at July is a flavor that I ask from my cousin… she agree to help me buy… then come a long wait as she say that my mp3 is out of stock need a month for the shipping ok I wait… then after 1 month Happily though i can finally see my mp3 then my cousin say there is some problem with my mp3 so need to send down again to replace?? But she say they take back and need a time to dunno do wat… puzzle?? Thought replace a new 1 will do right?? Why need to repair mah?? It’s a new mp3 lei replace a new piece 1 will do right?And My cousin told me abt that then we meet up tat day she didn’t give me the mp3 after I meet her for ard 2mths time and she never tell me that!! she didn’t have the mp3 n we meet for nothing plus say she wanna sell me a montior... pay liao till now olso didnt see my montior!! again she say her new montior need dunno how many F**Kin months for the F**King shipping!!!! Sigh. It really disappointed me very much… Then after pestering her for few weeks she finally say that my mp3 is at her house she got it le. Its abt 3 mths from now… feeling happy I say her out to meet up so to pass her the money and she can pass me my mp3… I have been asking her out from 2/9/06 and till now!!! She keeps say she is busy meeting her frd or having meetings and didnt pick up my calls or reply my sms she is always very "busy" then me lo. till now I haven’t even touch my mp3 sigh… I kind of dun buy it… for the whole month I ask her to meet me on weekday, weekends till now almost the last week of sept she still busy… I wan to meet ard her working area her she keep say she doing OT can’t make it… It make me wonder wat so mystery for?? Or she didn’t actually buy my mp3??? sigh… I really don’t know wat to do… forget my mp3.. Go buy myself?? Argh~~~~ if that’s the case I already bought 1 long time ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feeling like killing someone...
Laine feeling angry and frustrated!!!! Wat the …!!!!!
PS:. thought that it should be her pestering to meet me not me keep pestering at her ba?? And i havent pay her the mp3 yet?? sigh wat to do no " fate" ba like my sister say sigh...



<< Home