Thursday, November 09, 2006

Dilemma??!!!

Been very dilemma lately, feel that anything I do, I say, seen hopeless… I being living in other ppl’s expectation or feeling. No matter how much efforts I have put… try my best to make it the way every1 will like it…. it doesn’t help at all... I feel that it’s getting worse. Why? After for so long then I realize that I’m making my own life very miserable… when did it happen that way?? I tok I wan to dun care what other say? I am what I am…???

Being trying to pleased every1.. Its hard, I wan to make every1 comfortable with me. Its difficult, I wan to make my relationship with every1 better… seen impossible. I feel no matter how hard I try to change or make things work…sometime explaining and explaining my stand… its didn’t make it better… I DO TRY TO MAKE THINGS BETTER. I try. I admit I fail. Its hard to live in other people’s expectation. What shld I do now? I don’t know… dun think of what other’s expectation or feeling??? Be what I wan to be…? Dun try to fix anything? Dun try to change anything? It’s hard. It’s difficult, it’s impossible. Sometime I feel helpless… too much emotions or feelings of my own doesn’t know it good or bad… always think for others bad or good????

Now I can understand the feeling that when I judge on ppl, others do judge on me too… there is not way u can escape tat. Have to adapts this new coming feeling and relationship with every1, that is what i shld be doing in my life. So live for what u are and be happy of what u want too no regrets... – Really hope so.

Laine signed out hope everything will get better... (cross my fingers) hahaha just wanna type something out ... to relieve my thoughts.. haha