Wednesday, February 28, 2007

CNY is OVer!!! :(

Waahahhaa… CNY holiday is over!!!!! hahaha enjoy myself everyday during my holiday!! Abet sad for not getting a lot of hong bao this yr!!! haha Didn’t visit all my relatives this yr.. haven’t meet my cousins… didn’t really enjoy in the CNY its over…

But at least got to watch a movie in CNY time Ghost Rider hmmm.. I’ll prefer Spiderman… more exciting more thriller… Given the characters in the movie I admit it fantasy and the animation is nice but the Ghost rider itself didn’t really have Great Power that really disappoint me.. kind of… give me a feeling of HUH???? Just like that… bad guys defeated sooooooo easily!!! So it like nothing-great abit Ghost rider just a fireball rider on the Harry Davidson …… sigh… 2 stars…

a Brand new yr lo…. Working again lo so sad ……. So sian of working… miss the days when I stay at home jobless hahhahaa.. shake leg!!!




Anyway, I bought the 花样少年少女 (hua yang shao nie shao nu) DVD yeah… 吴 尊(Wu Zun) is cute and 帅 (shuai) eeeeee omg… think I’m idol him too hehehe muack!!!